Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cowgirl or City Girl?

I have this thing for cowgirl boots. I don't know why. I am by no means a cowgirl. Horses scare me. I can't stand to be dirty. I only know the difference between hay and alfalfa because I wanted hay bales to sit on at a party I was having. I have never been to a rodeo. I own a "Cowgirl Hardware" shirt because it has rhinestones on it and they sell them at the feed shop where the kids like to go to look at the baby chicks - and no I would never buy a baby chick. Sorry folks, I am a city girl. A city girl who likes cowgirl boots....what can I say I live in Arizona and that's the only excuse I can come up with (OH, that and they look really really cute with a dress or skirt). Brandley bought me my first pair for my birthday about 16 years ago - a black pair. I own one other pair that I found at a second hand store, a black and red pair.

I found some AWESOME ones for you to look at -- scratch that -- drool over.....

(Photo - Sheplers)
(Photos - crybabyranch)
These are my favorite!!!




(Photos by Rhinestone Cowgirl) (Photos by Cowgirl Ugly)


1 comment: