Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas' Past

I was going through some old files and thought I would share some photos of a clients house I did a couple years ago. Originally I had gone there to do some garland for her, but one thing led to another and I found myself rearranging all the things in her dining room. Had to use up all of that fresh greenery you know!

A fellow designer friend of mine did her tree.. I like how he strung all of her ornaments on gold ribbon. Makes everything seem more unified.

I used alot of her candle holders and set bulb ornaments on them, looks so festive!
I added some greenery to a tall glass in the left corner here below to make it look like a tree over the stable! and more on the "stable floor".
I made some simple candle rings with fresh greenery by tying it with wire into the sizes that I needed. So easy!
I took an everyday arrangment added a wreath around the base and stuck some glitz and ribbon into the arrangement and whalah!
I used up some additional greenery by adding it to the base of these candles. The tiny ornaments in a dish is simple but elegant.



This is a shop in Mesa a couple years ago, I just LOVE the red and white decorations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment