Monday, February 1, 2010

Craig's List or Not?

I don't know about you, but I have always have good luck with Craig's List. Now, my husband has a great deal to do with that, but good luck none-the-less. My favorite category to watch is the Antiques. Oh, If I only had a spare $300 the other day I would have snatched this Antique French Wine Cage that holds 200 bottles of wine!!! Ok, #1 I love anything French and antique is a huge bonus, but I looked up how much this beauty was going for and people....


on 1stdibs.com which is where alot of the designers shop, it was $2400!!! I sulked for a good little bit that day....
And here is a perfect example of what you can get for FREE from Craig's list. Yes we got this concrete table with steel base for FREE off Craig's List. I just love it! FREE people, FREE!!
I found a few examples to share of awesome Craig's list deals...

This hutch was $50


This German antique table was $125...



This antique apothecary cabinet was $1100...





These old perfume and French bottles were $20...



This old cabinet was $375...



This shabby chic dining set was only $350 for all of it!



This antique bed was $350




This shelving unit in L.A. was $150




And if you like things a little more modern this Eames fiberglass chair was $175



This cool hutch was $175



I keep seeing this cool chair pop up and its $125



Look at this $100 antique desk!




and this $50 couch! How cool would that be with a slipcover?!



Or a $50 iron bedframe



Or this desk for $20 -- HELLO!!



Happy Treasure Hunting!!

1 comment:

  1. I have never used Craig's list before, scare me a little bit. Maybe I'll check it out. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete