Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It pays to be nosey

Last night when we were dropping off the kids at nanas I noticed a dumpster in a driveway a couple houses down. I know what you're thinking. Hey, I just wanted to take a peak. I told hubby I was walking down there and told him to pick me up. I peaked in and there was barely anything in there....except this really cool wire basket, but I couldn't reach it! "Oh honey!" He just rolled his eyes at me. He looked in and said "You want THAT?" yes, yes I do! He was nice enough to lean over the side and grab it for me (it was a very small dumpster but I had a nicer shirt on than he did!). So while blog visiting last night, low and behold I spotted almost the exact same basket!! Here is their picture (from Country Living)....

see, it pays to be nosey. One person's trash is another person's treasure! Ain't that the truth.

1 comment:

  1. My Dad loves to dumpster dive. :) Little known fact about him hee hee.

    ReplyDelete