Monday, January 4, 2010

The Planning Process

I'm planning Lil's birthday party, which will be here in a few weeks, and since I am in the throngs of planning it all I thought I would take you through my process. Bear with me, I have no clue where I found the following pictures - I wasn't actually planning on sharing them. sorry.

My first step is looking for pictures, anywhere and everywhere. I usually start with marthastewart.com, then Flickr, plum party, etc. etc. I think I have shared this with you before. Anywho, Ms. Lil wants an Ariel party. We tried talking her into a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs party but she would have nothing to do with it. So, Ariel it is. I was planning on making her Ariel costume, but thankfully the Disney store had it on sale so that was one thing marked off the list!

I hesitate to show you all of the awesome pictures I have collected for fear that once I post the pictures of the actual party they will pale in comparison. There, I "upped" the bar for myself. Just needed that extra little boost.

























































































































3 comments:

  1. Lily is one lucky girl to have such fun parties! I wish we could come, but someday we will:) Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anyone know where I can order those shark bait tags???

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you find all the goodies you decorated the white cake with?

    ReplyDelete