Thursday, April 23, 2009

Almost Free

Today we didn't have very much time for treasure hunting, which is ok. I got to eat lunch at school with my favorite boy in the whole wide world! and lunch is at 10:30am~ very odd.
Even on a short day I scored some really good deals ~ and I'm keeping all of them, so I can tell you how much they were :)
So here is what $3.50 will buy you in Sun City, AZ....yes all of this.....
Each piece of jewelry was 25cents, the seam binding ribbon was 5 cents, the pink pom pom trim was 5 cents. I'm pretty sure this is the 1st time I have ever bought anything for 5 cents (well at least since I was 4 years old)
The birds were 25 cents, the frame was 25 cents, the wire bell was 25 cents....

This hip, retro scarf was free (yes in the "free" box), I'm going to wear it as a headband....and the large frames were 50 cents....
These pastel paper doilies were 10 cents and the colorful bunch of trims on the bottom right was 5 cents...
And this darling little mirror was 25 cents..... And at a separate yard sale, this little doggie bed was $5 and Lily is using it for a baby bed, oh and add another $1 for the down pillow....Seriously why go to the toy store when you can spend $6 on this!

So get out there tomorrow and Saturday and hit those yard sales ~ trust me it's alot of fun! You may have to drive a little ways (I drive about 30 minutes to get to Sun City where all of the phenomenal deals are), just don't get there before me :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, awesome stuff you found again. I seriously don't think I could find that kind of stuff around here. I love the doggy bed and small mirror! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete