Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Have I Been Doing Today?

I know you are all wondering, What did Stephanie do today? well, wonder no more... As some of you may know - at our house the 1 car garage is my domain (er mess) and the 2 car garage is hubby's deal. Well, I have been piling and piling here and there, my dining room table, kitchen counter, garage table, etc. etc. and by golly, gee wiz, today I needed to get organized! Naptime came and went with little progress. A jolt of coffee was in order. Oh we are in business now!

I started out on 1 side of the garage, set up a long table to showcase all of my wares that you are all going to buy....yes, that is a chair sitting on my table. I think it is from the early 1900's, it has double spindles (what does that mean you ask?, nevermind I'll tell you later). If you see anything you like e-mail me and we can negotiate an awesome price....and now you will understand why I have not listed anything on Etsy yet....feeling a little overwhelmed by all of the treasure right now, so why don't you take some of them off my hands, k? k.

Sorry about the dark pictures, I can't actually get any work done in daylight, go figure.
Got Silver?
And the other side of the garage looks like this - horrific I know...there's always tomorrow. Ew, that's really disgusting, I can't believe I showed you that...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a treasure chest you have. That's awesome. I wish I could go shopping there:)
    What is the painting/portrait of? I can't see the whole thing.
    Is that a little cake stand with cover??
    I might be interested in those two things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which painting? the one with the ornate black & gold frame? And I think you are talking about the green kind-of-looks-like-a-cakestand thing, it is small but the clear lid fits on it. Would be cute for a giant cupcake

    ReplyDelete