Tuesday, August 25, 2009

As Promised....

I could hardly wait until my husband got home yesterday (well actually I had no choice) to help me move the newly refurbished table and chairs into the house and kick our old one to the curb (literally)!! I am completely and utterly in love with our Freebie! I'm so grateful to those people for giving it to us.

love the detail on the chairs.....
I had to arrange a new centerpiece of course....and in case you have not been to Michaels recently - go there now, run, do not walk! They have a HUGE selection of their collections on clearance right now, 70 and 80% off. One of them is their Le Jardin Collection which I love (the brown tins for under $2)....
Unfortunetely our little lady is not quite so neat in the chair area. I already spotted jelly on it last night, so I will have to purchase some chair pads, not exactly my style, but necessary at this point...
pretend not to see crumbs on the floor...
Happy treasure hunting!!

1 comment: