Friday, August 21, 2009

Right Place, Right Time

Sometimes you just happen to be at the right place at the right time and today was just one of those days! Some kind strangers were nice enough to give us this beautiful table and chair set which is exactly what I have been wanting for our eat-in kitchen area for a long time. The top of the table needs some refinishing work, but I am on the job! I hope to have my old set out by tomorrow!

Sorry for the dark pictures, but right now its in our garage and really dark in there.....

4 chairs with woven seats (they told us there were 4 more chairs but they have misplaced them. If they find them they are going to let us know!)

I love the detail under the seat....

Nice legs!!
I wanted to make sure and post some before pictures, since I always forget to do that. I will post more when I get it inside. -- Thanks to the kindness of strangers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment