Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daily Treasures

"Every day is a gift, that's why they call it the present".

I'm getting side-tracked from parties for a moment. I had to post my treasures from today courtesy of my local Goodwill. Now I know some of cringe at the thought of shopping at second hand stores, but for me it allows me to buy things that I would not be able to afford if I would have paid full retail price. So go for it!

This beautiful corral was just $4.....

Paper towel holder $3 and napkin holder $2...
Cute apple wreath $3...

Gorgeous Pottery Barn frame, brand new $3....
But the best find of the day was by far this HUGE rug, which apparently my living room is too small for, but somehow I will make it work. It must be a 10x14. It was $23 (after my coupon). teehee......Happy Shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rug, it goes perfectly with your colors. How did you fit it in your car??

    ReplyDelete