Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Put a cork in it!

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. You see... my mother in law and I like to get together for "wine-o-clock" (which basically means any time after 5pm) and I have a jar of corks and she wants to start a jar of corks, so when I saw this picture I called her and said there had been a change of plans. We need to drink up because we need to make some baseboards, LOL!


So then it got me thinking what other crafty things I could make with corks and I found some lovely ideas on Etsy.


I'm thinking everyone is going to get one of these this Christmas ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cork ideas...always looking for something to do with them. I have a neighbor who framed them.-Aimee S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take any of those for Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete