Sunday, October 4, 2009

What is it worth?

I was sitting at my mom's house the other day flipping thru her Country Living magazine. I screamed when I saw the following picture...
...because here is what it said next to the picture "What is it worth? PAINTED IRON URNS
This early-20th-century Campagna-style urn is made of iron and is valued at $750 a pair, says appraiser Helaine Fendelman."
Well butter my biscuits, guess what I happen to have a pair of?
You can see why I was so excited! Mine are identical to the one in their picture!! You wouldn't believe where I got these urns- Dale's Feed Store, yeah I don't know pretty weird but they sell a bunch of wrought iron rusty things like this outside. When I told my husband he said "Well call that appraiser lady and find out where we can sell these things for $750!" haha. I happen to really like them and am not quite ready to part with them yet.

1 comment: