Thursday, March 26, 2009

Before and After

So we have had this "problem" spot in our entry from day 1. Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful arched niche where you can display something really lovely, but WHAT? I am not your typical hang a picture type person. That may work for awhile but I'll get bored with it. Well, Hallelujah I found the perfect piece to fit in the niche. A coat of spray paint and one smokin' deal later...

Before - I almost forgot to take this picture but ran back inside to get the camera... And after.... (notice the lovely arch shape)
Look at this beauty I found today! Not sure if I'm going to keep her or let her go...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new niche piece, it's perfect there. Where did you find it? I love it, oh, I already said that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It came from a garage sale in Sun City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i know this was last thursday, but you really shouldn't let it go
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete