Friday, March 27, 2009

Jewelry Collection

Thank you to those of you that have made purchases already! This is very exciting for me. So now to entice you even more I'm going to do an awesome sale on the jewelry I have posted here. You can have them for $5.00 each. So come on, get shopping... leave a comment or send me an email and let me know what you would like...Also, alot of the earrings are clip-ons, but I can change them to posts for an extra $1.00...

Rust-colored resin rose necklace, so pretty...
Set of 2 silver and rhinestone flower-shaped pins, nope they are not earrings (they are about the size of a dime, would look cute on a slip)...Round gold and pearl pin (about the size of a quarter)...Blackish/dark silverish filigree earrings (clip-ons)...
Close-up...
Oval gold and pearl flower earrings (clip-ons)...
White resin flower earrings (clip-ons)...
Black, white and rhinestone earrings (clip-ons)...
Gold filagree and yellow flower drop earrings (posts)...
Very unique pink and black beaded earrings (clip-ons)...
Silver, pearl and irridescent earrings (about the size of a nickel, clip-ons)...
Fan shaped rhinestone earrings (clip-ons), would also be great on slip (hint hint)...
Giant pearl earrings (size is little larger than a marble, clip-ons)...2 pairs pearl earrings (one pair is very muted, the other is very "pearly", size is little larger than a pea, posts)...
Pearl and rhinestone dangle earrings (clip-ons)...
Have you ever seen such precious earrings??? Black and white cameo surrounded by rhinestones, size is a little larger than a pencil eraser, clip-ons)...
Dark red seed bead and ruby earrings (posts)...
Rust cameo ring (adjustable)...
Gold filagree ring (adjustable)...

(As far as I am aware, all of this jewelry is costume jewelry, therefore not real gold, silver, pearls, etc..)

2 comments:

  1. Have you sent my box yet? I LOVE the cameo earrings! If you can add them to my box, I'll take them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, sold them yesterday. Your box is on the way.

    ReplyDelete