Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Milkglass collection

I've had a "thing" for milkglass, hobnail, whatever you like to call it since I was a little girl. So to now have a small collection is so gratifying, I may have troubling parting with it...not really, I'll find more...

If you are interested in a certain piece let me know. I will give you a really good deal if you purchase before I put them on Etsy.
Small dish w/pinwheel design on bottom...
Footed bowl, would be great for a candydish also...

Tall vase with great detail...

Hobnail bud vase...

Pair of hobnail sconces (without shades)...

Gorgeous hobnail bedside lamp (without shade)...

Hobnail and medium wood bedside table lamp (with shade)...

Almost forgot one...
This beauty is about 12" tall footed and flared vase...

4 comments:

  1. Love the glass pieces, they are very unique. I like the candy dish and bedside lamp. I can't believe how you find all this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the footed bowl and sconces. Not sure how much extra $$$ I will have lying around this month with all the work we have to do on our rental property :( They are awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you I am making really great deals, how about $5 each? I need to get this thing going!

    ReplyDelete