Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yesterday's Treasures

As promised, pictures of yesterday's treasures. If you are interested in any of them just let me know. Kelly has dibs on a couple of them...

I picture this one as a candy dish... Vintage travel case, pink interior, great condition!
I pictures Barbies in here!....

Not vintage, but an incredible steal! Black Coach handbag...

Gorgeous vintage umbrella, I believe the handle is bone. My friend Leonard would love this...
2 matching silver trays
I think this is a hose reel, but it is way to cool to be used for that. I think it would be perfect with a round piece of glass then it could be used as a serving piece...
stone urn..
Vintage sewing box, this is in excellent condition also...
Silver serving tray...
I believe this is a napkin holder, but I personally would use it for stationary, like the gorgeous cards I got from Barnes and Noble. They have such a great vintage flair to them...Aren't they just precious?? Box of 25 for $6.95!
Glass serving tray, I think my grandma had one like this...for olives :)
Milkglass (I think) urn...
Handmade black ceramic pot...
Aqua colored vintage apron. It has the most precious girl with a bonnet and lace ruffled skirt...
Gold sconce...closeup detail...
The sweetest little black evening bag, the tag says Made in Italy. It goes perfectly with the gold gumball ring pictured in my page header (because of the giant gumballs for the closure)...
The coolest red lantern, this piece is so unique...

That's all folks!

4 comments:

  1. You have some awesome finds there...is this from an antique store or from a thrift store? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite thrift store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sconce, candy dish and silver tray. How much are they??:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will make good deals for everyone that buys any item before I get them on Etsy, just e-mail me which item you are interested in: ivw@cox.net

    ReplyDelete