Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Mondays to me are filled with pure JOY. For whatever reason, my Monday schedule has shifted to a later one at work, therefore leaving my mornings free. My mother-in-law comes to watch the kids and I head off for my Monday adventure. Today I scored some Unbelievable finds - of course vintage and awesome! I was on cloud 9 this morning because finding treasures like that just puts me in a happy place...then I head to my second happy place...which is Barnes and Noble. I love it there. I am like a sponge soaking up as much as I can, flipping thru magazines, books, wandering the greeting card aisle. All of these things make me happy happy happy. I must look pretty goofy when I'm there, ridiculous grin and all...

Since its 11:30pm and there is no daylight pictures of today's treasures will have to wait until tomorrow (sorry). Today's treasures included... Vintage round travel case, red lantern, Italian handbag, umbrella with bone handle, silver platters, turquoise apron, milkglass, letter holder and lots lots more.

Until tomorrow,,,

1 comment: