Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring & Easter Decorating Ideas

Spruce up your home with some Easter and Spring decorating ideas. Please tell me that you decorate for spring and/or Easter!! If not, I am coming over....

A picture of a jar, how did that get in here....I don't think I would keep a live butterfly in it though...
I love these robin's blue eggs. I got some really cute ones that are soaps at Pier One... Isn't this Peeps cake darling? The kids would love it...
Who wouldn't love a chocolate bunny at their place setting?....
Very cute place card idea, get rid of some of those dyed eggs!...
I love love love this idea....
(Photo by bellapink.typepad.com)
I love anything with birds and nests and eggs, well except for the real one over my front door scaring away all my visitors!...
(Photo by mygreenvelvet.com)
Love the embellished baskets...
(Photos by Droozstudios.com)
Pretty little Jordan almonds in a box, see it doesn't have to be jelly beans!...
(photo by velvetstrawberries.typepad.com)
I love the vintage look of these, just timeless...
(photos by velvetstrawberries.typepad.com)
Store-bought egg topiary with added flowers...
(photo by justagirl.typepad.com)
Awww......so cute!.......
(photo by bayberrycove.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment