Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I heart jars!

Anyone that has been to my h0use knows that I have an obsession with jars. Jars, jars everywhere! They are just so useful, yet decorative, yet useful (oh wait I already said that). Well last week it got worse. I had taken a trip to Sprouts and ended up with a gazillion of those bags that you have to put everything in when you shop out of the bulk bins, well the bags were just bad so of course I needed more jars. Well about 20 jars and 5 hours later my kitchen cabinet - the main hub above the coffee maker - was a sight to behold. Ta da,,,,,,

Doesn't that just make you want to cook?? I think I'm going to go make some orzo now...

p.s. in case you need some, Walmart has the jars with the silver lids in small, medium, large and Michaels has a 3 pack of the medium. The glass ones with the glass top are at Target or Walmart. The enormous ones on top are from IKEA.

1 comment:

  1. I really like those smaller jars. I might need to get me some more! I have the same big ones from Ikea that I stole the idea for you:)

    ReplyDelete