Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome friends and family to my new blog strictly dedicated to all things design - Yah!

I was having a hard time separating family postings with all the design-related topics I wanted to post about. Another outlet, just what I needed, right?!

This also gives me a chance to let you all know what my latest project has been. I have been hunting for treasures BIG TIME and just wait until you see what I have found! Vintage, Vintage and more vintage - and not the ugly stuff folks! I will post some pictures here of some of the real beauties and then I will be listing them on Etsy for purchase (You will find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5648419). Of course I will let you know as soon as I have some items in my Etsy shop up for grabs. Some of the awesomeness is pictured in the header - the starburst rhinestone pin is to die for, the silver and gold gumball rings are huge, but awesome. I have found several cameo rings also - I LOVE cameos. And tons and tons of silver pieces, serving pieces, mirrors, pictures, shelves, bottles - OH and the milkglass, don't get me started on the milkglass. I think I have 10 pieces already including lamps. I know, I have tempted you enough...

Some of you might be wondering, what on earth would I do with this vintage stuff. Well I'm so glad you asked, I will post lots of ideas here....soon!

xoxo,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. I have a rhinestone pin like the one in your picture but its pink and green. It belonged to my great grandmother. it is so cute. You'll have to tell me what to do with it. Maybe as a decoration in the girls room??
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what treasures you find, you are the most creative person I know!
    Love you and miss you.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love your blog! I am addicted to flea markets and resale shops and love all the stuff you have pictured here. Keep it up! I'll check out your Etsy store too.

    ReplyDelete